January 16, 2009
Riddle me this, interweb and interwebbers :: when exactly do you receive your college refund check?
NOTE: If you live in Michigan, are a college student or are thinking about going to college or trade school in the future – PLEASE look into the “No Worker Left Behind Program“. Who wouldn’t want $10,000 for college with no strings attached?? Not only that – the program is paying for my fuel, helping with insurance (one month as of now), and will be helping with new tires and brake repairs. Best of all, anyone can sign up (as long as you live in MI & earn under $40k a year).
Why am I so anxiously waiting for these funds? Here’s a list of just some of the things I am in need of :
- car insurance (for a BMW)
- new windshield (again, for a BMW)
- fuel (PREMIUM. I’m kicking myself for buying that car)
- new PC or laptop repair
- THIN CLOTHES! / work and play
- health/dental insurance
- debts (≈ $600), Joe Cool ($250+) & Kevin Sturtz ($30)
- DEMF fund
- Rothbury fund (most important thing on list)
- vitamins (fish oil, liquid b12, biotin + many more)
- new cell phone + 6mo of service
- solar lights, new tent, hammock, weather balloon
- WordPress upgrade so I can embed the music player ($20)
Please Student Loan Network… send me some cash. I promise… there’s at least some future in my frontin’!
D Double. I Proclaim My Name.